24.6.07

Just Got the Crap Scared Outta Me.

You know you're up too late when you hear the newspaper getting chucked onto your porch. Sadly (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I am up very late and totally sober, not accomplishing anything of purpose or urgency, and duh! I do have places to go tomorrow.Good news? Chicago trip is coming up verrrrry quickly. We'll leave as early on Friday morning as we can possibly manage. In the meantime, I suppose I'm going to continue moping about while trying very hard to appear as if I am not, in fact, moping about; but rather, that I am clearly preoccupied, with many important things on my mind which do not concern myself. Appearances can certainly be deceiving.

Sunday June 24, 2007 - 01:35am (PST)

Comments
Oh boy can they ever!
Monday July 2, 2007 - 12:31am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: