18.6.07

Daily Dose of Random Cuteness

Conversation with Torrin (he's 6) as we came home this evening from the YMCA:

TEA: Do birds pee?
me: Um, I don't know. Good question.
TEA: Yeah, 'cuz we usually just see their poop.
me: And, you know, cats pee...
TEA: Dogs pee,
me: Yeah, and...
TEA: Yanksters pee.
me: Yanksters? You mean hamsters?
TEA: Yeah.

And little miss Mira, who is 20 months old but not really chatty yet, with only a good handful of reliable words, was quite the mimic today. First in the car, I was trying to teach Torrin a phrase in Spanish. I was having him repeat after me, when I heard baby Mira's little voice chirping too, repeating "todos" and "amigos" quite clearly. Then at home, it was "sticker" (dicka) and "love you" (lub yew), and "big girl" (bick gow) several times over. Melts my heart!

Monday June 18, 2007 - 10:56pm (PST)

Comments
Yanksters! That's adorable.--julie
Monday June 18, 2007 - 11:13pm (PST)


I adore your kidfolk. But you knew that. And that pic of them? kills me! GAH!--M
Friday June 22, 2007 - 07:27am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: