10.6.07

I am a bitter old woman.

Mason, my daughter's dad, is buying a house. Yes, I'm jealous. Mason has never even had his own apartment. The only places he's lived besides his parents' homes and two fraternities is my old apartment...oh wait, he never lived with me, he just happened to stay the night...200 nights in a row. All he has is a dog. I have two kids, and I can guarantee you that I have worked far harder in my life than he ever has. He's going to be away all week on business, and I must say that I hope he never comes back. He's as noxious as a weed, and the shitty dynamic currently between the two of us is likely to sap me of all remaining happiness. His mood of late is more than depressing...he's the sort to go so far as to making jokes about not living much longer. His eyes are often red, as if he's on the verge of tears. And he treats me like absolute shit. I wish I didn't care, I really do. Things would be so much easier that way, but there's nothing I can do to help him, and he doesn't want anything from me anyway.
NOTE: The picture above was taken in Minneapolis on Friday afternoon, following a particularly nasty text message exchange between the two of us.

Sunday June 10, 2007 - 07:56pm (PST)

Comments
Oh, Cinda....I wish you didn't have to deal with this stuff. I have been particularly upset lately about things, too. It sucks. Bad.--Amber
Tuesday June 12, 2007 - 09:06am (PST)



i don't know mason, but dude sounds like a prick and u could do like ten times better. --bear
Tuesday June 19, 2007 - 03:23pm (PST)



The thing though, is that I generally feel like he is my best shot. As if I have some sort of duty to him, like I owe him and he owes me. Does that make sense? No, of course not. I'm just lame like that.
Monday June 25, 2007 - 08:22am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: