4.6.07

DC, Baby (Mon 04 Jun 2007)

I am here. In Washington DC. With. No. Kids! How weird is that! I can go to bed whenever I want, and no kids are going to wake me up with their screaming, there are no dishes waiting to be washed and I don't have to scoop the kitties' litter box. I head back to reality on Thursday morning.

And on another note, as a second chapter to the bumper stickers saga, I saw these three on a car this past weekend:


Nebraskans For Peace

Kill Your Television

Who Would Jesus Bomb?

In my opinion...that's much better. :)

Monday June 4, 2007 - 10:18pm (PST)

Comments
WOOO! Pretty girl all alone without kidfolk? WEEEEEE! ENJOY!
Additionally...THOSE bumper stickers funnier than the first. People are seriously missing brain cells.--M
Thursday June 7, 2007 - 09:36am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: