12.2.07

Thank You, Mason

Funny how I am addressing this post to someone who has never, to date, looked at this page.
Invariably, it is necessary that I use this space, as it is highly available, to thank him for the washer and dryer which he bought for me (us, as in my little family living in this house, which includes myself as well as Mira and Torrin but not Mason himself).
I've had a couple of inquiries as to Why Mason is being nice. Well, I don't know, but I certainly won't question it until given cause to wonder.
Monday February 12, 2007 - 12:24am (PST)
Comments
Hey, that´s cool! I know how much having laudry facilities in-house helps--especially you with 2 youngsters! That sucks about your class. I guess there´s always next quarter. Maybe the schedule will be better, too. Anyway, I thought I´d pop you comment cherry and say HI!!! --Edie
Wednesday February 14, 2007 - 04:23am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: