21.6.09

obsession

Dipping baby's toes into the pond...also fun: playing with photo editing software.
The living, and the dead.
Shadow of mommy holding baby


on the first day, there was light.


we found berries!


Why, why, why, do I find it so irresistible to take pictures of flowers? All in all, they're all the same darn thing. I can find hundreds of shots online just like mine (or better) by doing a quick search. Ben says, "why not? At least it's not crack."

Baby O is a big boy now. He has been taking sips of water today, from a water bottle and a regular drinking glass. Just showing off, really! Good thing, too, as it was pretty hot and muggy. Personally, I like warm weather--I just dislike the overabundant indoor air conditioning that accompanies it, making it nearly impossible to choose suitable clothing in the morning.

Ha. That reminds me, what will my workplace be like without Viktor Krum? And more frightening...who will they plunk into that position next?
Oh, and check out my big baby! Last year's camping trip with our uncle made the paper, thanks to said uncle's rock-star status. :)

4 commentaires:

renegade a dit…

So long, Krum dumb! That's cool...can't get much worse (referring to replacement person). And I know what you mean about the pic taking...not so addicted to taking shots of flowers as you (although you did rub off on me!). There's a couple by my house I've got to get--very strange! I'll show ya this summer (the pics, that is). I can't resist geometric lines, and yeah--it's not crack!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend a dit…

Enjoyed reading your blog tonight.....I love finding new blogs...Had a little time to blog hop tonight while waiting to go to the hospital and welcome a new grandson tomorrow. This month I am posting about our Disney trip, plus a great giveaway.

Queen Angela a dit…

I was just looking through your pics and could Orion look any more like the perfect combo of Mira and Torrin? Your children are picture perfect.

Heather a dit…

Oh once I get the new camera and figure it out, next will be photo software, oh yeah!
-h