26.8.07

Holy Rotten Terror. (Sun 26 Aug 2007)

Here she is, spawn of the devil...Seriously, this child? Who above appears in sleeping angelic bliss? Last evening and this morning she screamed as she has never screamed before. Which in and of itself may not be that bad but we were also in the company of people we had never before met. How 'bout that for first impressions! We had gone to Famous Dave's, and Mira seriously screamed her way through the entire production. It was awful. Then this morning, I had a few extra people who had stayed over here at our house, and she was at it again, yelling like a banshee about every little thing. Relentless. Pair it off with a few other mishaps that I won't elaborate on right now, and...yikes. Thankfully, well...I'll just leave it at that.

Sunday August 26, 2007 - 01:10pm (PST)

Comments

Sorry. Obviously Liam gave her the memo that acting like a hellion is 'cute' and 'amusing'. Too bad that's wrong all wrong. That said? She really is remarkably adorable. Even if demonic. (Which, I'm certain, is the only reason my son is still alive. He's too cute to throw in the river!)--M
Tuesday August 28, 2007 - 08:20am (PST)


Y'know,I often have trouble believing that Liam is ever rotten, despite blow-by-blow pics illustrating otherwise, b/c in every picture, he's so darn cute!
Wednesday August 29, 2007 - 06:46am (PST)

Author: lajacinthe

After 3 weeks in California with children who were truly evil (but angelic when sleeping), I find myself slower to label any other children as being that naughty. Even my niece.--Amber
Wednesday August 29, 2007 - 05:07pm (PST)

Aucun commentaire: